FOOTIE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTIE FRIENDS

A place where fellow Footie's can go to speak freely and give each other moral support!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monotonous Days!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Monotonous Days! Empty
PostSubject: Monotonous Days!   Monotonous Days! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:18 pm

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. All is still going okay I am just getting tired of the monotonous days of sitting around and doing nothing. I have been getting out of the house more often since the snow has let up some. I have figured out how to get my scooter down the front steps of my house on my own so I have been getting out. Have managed to not kill myself so far. No worries...I am not driving it down the steps. I crutch down then grab it. Down side to my getting out more is that my ankle is actually bothering me again. It has been pretty sore lately along with some good swelling. I go back to the doc tomorrow for a check up. I don't think it is a cast change this time. Just an x-ray. How are you all doing? It's been a while! I haven't really been on the healthboards as much lately either.
Take care!
Kimberly lol! afro
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
zerk

Monotonous Days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Days!   Monotonous Days! EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:35 pm

Last night, I realized, I didn't take anything for my foot that day. So, not bad.
Back to top Go down
angelee43

angelee43

Monotonous Days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Days!   Monotonous Days! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:56 am

Good to hear from you both!
Hope your appointment goes well Kimberly!
That's awesome Zerk. Smile
I am now just past 4 mths post op - physio doesn't want to see me for 4 weeks unless I have a pain I am concerned about or feel like I am going backwards! So that's good news I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Monotonous Days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monotonous Days!   Monotonous Days! Empty

Back to top Go down

Monotonous Days!
Page 1 of 1