FOOTIE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTIE FRIENDS

A place where fellow Footie's can go to speak freely and give each other moral support!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

everyone come see how good i look

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdkLizard46

AdkLizard46

everyone come see how good i look Empty
PostSubject: everyone come see how good i look   everyone come see how good i look EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 2:51 am

haha, my subject line is a quote from anchorman. I'm not that conceited...usually afro

here's me, hiking in the adirondacks, dressed as a pirate...because...why not? everyone come see how good i look 100_0711

and here is me dressed slightly more normal hiking in Colorado
everyone come see how good i look Colora10
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: everyone come see how good i look   everyone come see how good i look EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 7:21 am

I love the pirate costume! That's great!
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
angelee43

angelee43

PostSubject: Re: everyone come see how good i look   everyone come see how good i look EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 12:11 pm

The pirate reminds me a bit of one of the Lost Boys from Never Never Land in Peter Pan Very Happy

The views are amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
AdkLizard46

AdkLizard46

PostSubject: Re: everyone come see how good i look   everyone come see how good i look EmptyTue Jan 15, 2013 3:00 pm

Haha, thanks. I actually dressed like that for the entire hike (somewhere around....13 miles maybe?) All the girls on the hike were dressed in silly costumes. They were missing something fun at camp, so I had them bring that fun to the hike. Good times!
Back to top Go down
Snowrunner

PostSubject: Re: everyone come see how good i look   everyone come see how good i look EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:17 am

Love it! Smile where in Colorado were you? I live in Fort Collins. Smile
Back to top Go down
AdkLizard46

AdkLizard46

PostSubject: Re: everyone come see how good i look   everyone come see how good i look EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 1:53 am

That was out near Idaho Springs....I was visiting friends in Denver for the Thanksgiving a few years back. I have also lived in Colorado Springs for a summer. Love it out there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: everyone come see how good i look   everyone come see how good i look Empty

Back to top Go down

everyone come see how good i look
Page 1 of 1