FOOTIE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTIE FRIENDS

A place where fellow Footie's can go to speak freely and give each other moral support!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Totally off topic,

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sewingfairy

sewingfairy

Totally off topic, Empty
PostSubject: Totally off topic,   Totally off topic, EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:25 pm

Hello

After a terrible day yesterday and feeling really depressed today, I had some good news! I won a pair of lovely hair straightners in a raffle!

Just wanted to share! geek

Back to top Go down
AdkLizard46

AdkLizard46

Totally off topic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally off topic,   Totally off topic, EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 12:37 am

That's awesome! I never win anything in raffles, so I'm jealous! Way to go! afro
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Totally off topic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally off topic,   Totally off topic, EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:10 am

Soo jealous! I never win anything either! Congrats to you!!! It's always nice to have some things happen to cheer us up.
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
Snowrunner

Totally off topic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally off topic,   Totally off topic, EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 3:52 am

Oooh fun! I haven't won a prize in ages but that is always a treat! Is it a straightening iron you've won?
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Totally off topic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally off topic,   Totally off topic, EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:35 am

I've always wanted to try one of those! I have Shirley Temple curls if my hair air dries. Surprises like that are always the best. Especially when you've got way too much time on your hands. Have fun!
Ginger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Totally off topic, Empty
PostSubject: Re: Totally off topic,   Totally off topic, Empty

Back to top Go down

Totally off topic,
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOOTIE FRIENDS :: Random Ramblings!-
Jump to: