FOOTIE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTIE FRIENDS

A place where fellow Footie's can go to speak freely and give each other moral support!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seriously?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Snowrunner

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously?   Seriously? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 7:27 am

So I posted on healthboard a about my big toe:

Quote :
Hi all... I'm going to the doc tomorrow but wanted to ask if anyone has this or knows what it might be... The tip - probably 1/2 cm from tip down - of my big toe burns and aches... It seems to have gotten worse now that I'm pushing my PWB a bit more - that's causing more aches and pains.

It isn't sharp, nor radiating. It burns more on the top - toenail region - than bottom.

Thoughts?

And did it from their new app. It (weirdly) stared: sent from my iPhone. Automatically. And I got censored. Jeeeeepers. Their app issue. I didn't type it. I get it came from my phone but argh.

So glad we have this place. Posted in healthboards for more options.

Feel free to respond to any of this.

SENT FROM MY IPHONE. sheesh.
Back to top Go down
Ginger

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:04 am

You got censored cuz you sent it from your phone? I'm sorry (not really), but they just suck sometimes.
Ginger

By the way, my big toe hurts too, but more toward the joint. I just figured it's because that's where they took the replacement tendon from. It doesn't move quite right either. I don't expect it ever will.
Ginger
Back to top Go down
Snowrunner

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 2:41 am

I thought it was from the boot pressing but then I remembered that the anesthesiologist had attempted a nerve block on that inner nerve that runs from the inner ankle up through your big toe and hasn't foundry e nerve using the ultrasound. He'd just sort of aimed (near my inner knee) and it was super painful.

I've loosened my boot and my big toe tip still feels weird. Kind of half asleep. But always slightly painful. It hasn't gotten better yet but may with time....
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 5:00 am

I have the same issue with my big toe. I mentioned it to my surgeon and he said that it is normal from not being used and all of a sudden starting to be used more. I just kind of grab mine and move it to the side and it pops. Feels much better after that.

There is a setting in the options for the Iphone ap where you can tell it to not put that on the messages. I set mine to not post that. Do you get a bunch of error messages when trying to post on there? Mine always says that there was an error and it couldn't post it but the message is always there.

~Kimberly
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Seriously? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seriously?   Seriously? Empty

Back to top Go down

Seriously?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOOTIE FRIENDS :: Random Ramblings!-
Jump to: