FOOTIE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTIE FRIENDS

A place where fellow Footie's can go to speak freely and give each other moral support!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My tale- Struck?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EmilyW

My tale- Struck? Empty
PostSubject: My tale- Struck?   My tale- Struck? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 am

Back in Oct I had my first day off in weeks, so I decided to go riding with my friend, just a short ride down the road because she hasn't been able to ride for awhile. When a driver behind the wheel of a F250 didn't see me, and I had no where to go. He slammed into me sending me flying over 100 feet, and my the horse I was riding over 150 feet. I am lucky, I have a broken back, a broken leg, and of course a broken foot. 2-5 of my flanges where broke all shoved towards the left. My little toe the worst, probably moved an inch from the other half of the bone. They put pins through my toes practically to my heal. They were removed about 8 weeks after the accident and I can start putting weight on my heal, but can't push off my toes. It's been a long 11 weeks but I am getting there, I know I still have a long trip ahead of me
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

My tale- Struck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tale- Struck?   My tale- Struck? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 6:02 am

That is crazy your toes were that messed up! I cannot imagine how bad that hurt!
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
Snowrunner

My tale- Struck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tale- Struck?   My tale- Struck? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:24 pm

Oh my gosh Emily! You poor thing. You are so lucky to be here... How is the rest of your healing going?
Back to top Go down
EmilyW

My tale- Struck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tale- Struck?   My tale- Struck? EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 pm

It's going well, the leg and foot are mostly healed, my leg broke up into my knee so going to PT to try and get my knee moving again. The back is getting better as it can be, I was told I have avoided surgery for now, but one of my vertabreas is practically gone S a result of a "blast fracture" so I will need to get my back fused somewhere down the road
Back to top Go down
Snowrunner

My tale- Struck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tale- Struck?   My tale- Struck? EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 5:46 am

Oh sweetie... I'm glad you are healing but so sorry you are going through this. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My tale- Struck? Empty
PostSubject: Re: My tale- Struck?   My tale- Struck? Empty

Back to top Go down

My tale- Struck?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FOOTIE FRIENDS :: Speak freely!!! :: My "footie" Story!-
Jump to: