FOOTIE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTIE FRIENDS

A place where fellow Footie's can go to speak freely and give each other moral support!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GREAT News!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

GREAT News! Empty
PostSubject: GREAT News!   GREAT News! EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:39 pm

Had my two week check up today and got GREAT news. My joint is already fused 100%! You can't even see where there used to be a joint. As a precaution, he is going to follow protocol and keep me in the cast until mid March just to see that everything is hard as a rock. After all I have gone through he doesn't want to take any chances. I was so happy when I got out of the office I cried. It's been a long hard time full of stress and I am finally starting to see light at the end of the tunnel! Thank you to all of you for your support!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
I love you I love you cherry flower cherry I love you I love you
~Kimberly
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
angelee43

angelee43

GREAT News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT News!   GREAT News! EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:23 am

I am so, so happy for you Kimberly!!! cheers alien cat sunny
That is absolutely awesome news!!
I believe you are well on the way to recovery now, and this time, it will work well!!!
Yayyyyyy!!! flower afro elephant geek jocolor queen king
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

GREAT News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT News!   GREAT News! EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 6:58 am

Thanks so much! I can't wait until my appointment this week. I am getting this cast removed and I think put into another cast but at least I know this one will only be on for two weeks. Think I am going to smuggle some lotion in and do my leg/foot up while they have the cast off. It's been so dry and itchy. I feel bad I haven't been keeping up with this site like I had planned. I've gotten to be more active and out of the house more. How have you been?
~Kimberly geek
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

GREAT News! Empty
PostSubject: Re: GREAT News!   GREAT News! Empty

Back to top Go down

GREAT News!
Page 1 of 1