FOOTIE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTIE FRIENDS

A place where fellow Footie's can go to speak freely and give each other moral support!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
erinu4

erinu4

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!!   My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:51 pm

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! 76402_13
My old foot with the bump on the right side

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! 78112_17
This is me after surgery. I guess I told my bf to take a picture of me.

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! 61718512
1 day after surgery with my splint on.(My toes are so swollen)

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! Image_10
My new foot with my wedge put in.

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! 25489510
My foot 1 week after surgery very swollen

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! 25513114
My foot 2 weeks after surgery I don't have the other pictures. ( Not so swollen Smile )

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! 19902_11
My foot yesterday I put my foot in my foot spa and this is what happened when I took it out a lot of dry skin. (Who is looking forward do this lol! )

Last edited by erinu4 on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : no pictures was uploaded.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!!   My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:39 pm

There weren't any pictures there Erin. If you need any help with the uploading let me know. It is sort of confusing. Took me a while to figure it out. You can email me at Kimberly.Kanzig@gmail.com or find me on facebook using the email address Kimberly-lynn@live.com. You can even text me. 4196062491. I'll be more than happy to help you out. I will be posting more pictures from my surgery next week.
~Kimberly
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
erinu4

erinu4

PostSubject: Re: My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!!   My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:41 pm

Finally it WORKED WOOHOO!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!!   My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 pm

OMG re: the foot spa Erin! That is crazy! That was a lot worse than I dealt with. I kept soaking mine then using a rough cloth over it to get the funk off. I am dreading going through that again. I am OCD about my feet being funky and that sucked not having that control. I couldn't believe how much my leg hair could grow in that amount of time. I felt like a dude. I usually have blonde hair but I found out the hard way that when it gets long enough its red. UGH! lol Too funny that you had asked your boyfriend to take a picture. I don't have any of myself before or after surgery. I should get one before I go in this time. My brother and my boyfriend will be with me. Thanks for sharing your pictures!!!
~Kimberly
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
Snowrunner

PostSubject: Re: My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!!   My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! EmptyWed Jan 16, 2013 3:58 am

Pretty pics! Lol. I had less foot gunk this time because I got to take showers at 2 weeks... Smile thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
erinu4

erinu4

PostSubject: Re: My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!!   My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Welcome I like looking at others as well to see how much they had done. Especially their stays. Crazy we cannot feel the things that they out in our foot or other part of our body.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!!   My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My old and New Foot! Finally pictures uploaded!!!!
Page 1 of 1