FOOTIE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTIE FRIENDS

A place where fellow Footie's can go to speak freely and give each other moral support!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

this is my story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
erinu4

erinu4

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: this is my story   this is my story EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 10:58 pm

hi all this is my story. In 2009 I saw bumps on both of my feet, so I went to my primary doctor to see what they are BC they hurt, and I showed him he didn't know, so he made me appointment with an orto well they didn't take my insurance so I called my doctor so I got another appointment with a podiatrist he looked at my feet and said well just live with it and take Advil if it hurts, cyclops no thanks. So found another podiatrist, he said he couldn't help me. Now I'm fed up so I found another podiatrist this one I really like he wrapped my foot and I got a brace but none of them helped I did physical therapy as well that didn't help either.so he said surgery he said that in 2011, I kept putting it off until 2011. That's when I was exercising and I heard a pop in my foot and I went down, so I went to the podiatrist again he put me in a walking boot for 2 weeks and that sent work so by then I was in so much pain so in October I scheduled my surgery a and November 9th I had it. Next Wednesday will be 2 months and I'll be able to walk well I am hoping. The recovery has been going really well I cannot complain well I guess I can its a little boring,just say my bf and I haven't been on a date since October I'm ready to get out this house and I am making sure we are getting out next weekend lol! ..

This is what I got done on my feet-
Gasrrocnemius Recession (intramuscular approach)
kinder Procedure , lateral column lengthening (Evans osteotomy) titanium wedge put in. And heel spur shaved down.

Erin
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story EmptySat Jan 05, 2013 5:23 am

Thank you so much for sharing your story Erin! What did they say the bumps on your feet were? That stinks you had to go through so many doctors before finding one that you liked. I was very fortunate that my cousin had seen my surgeon and had surgery that worked out great.

I totally feel your pain about being stuck in the house. It gets so frustrating being cooped up. It feels good to get yourself prettied up and out of the house.

Take it easy and keep in touch!

~Kimberly
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
Snowrunner

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 5:35 pm

Wow! That's a lot of doctors to see. I went through two... I second Kimberly... Did you find out what the bumps were?
Back to top Go down
erinu4

erinu4

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:45 pm

It is called accessory ossicles doctor said I was born with it.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 8:58 pm

Are they like bone tissue or something that is soft tissue?
Back to top Go down
erinu4

erinu4

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 9:33 pm

Nope its a bone I have it on both feet.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:05 am

Wow! I sure hope you don't have to go through this again with the other foot.
Back to top Go down
erinu4

erinu4

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 4:55 pm

Doctor told me if it doesn't bother me then let's not do it. So I'm holding off until it bothers me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 8:25 pm

Well that's good that you don't have to do anything with it now. Pray it stays the way it is and doesn't bother you.
Back to top Go down
erinu4

erinu4

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 11:46 pm

Me too I don't want to go through this again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this is my story Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is my story   this is my story Empty

Back to top Go down

this is my story
Page 1 of 1