FOOTIE FRIENDS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOOTIE FRIENDS

A place where fellow Footie's can go to speak freely and give each other moral support!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

operation cancelled today

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sewingfairy

sewingfairy

operation cancelled today Empty
PostSubject: operation cancelled today   operation cancelled today EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Hello

Kimberley sent me a link to join this forum so HELLO!

I am Kate and I live in the UK.

I have had alot of foot operations which I will explain another time, but I am just really down in the dumps today as my operation was cancelled today.

I live an hour from the hospital, arrived at 6.45am and sat like a lemon in the waiting area till 9.45 till they said the list had been cancelled!
I immediatly called the surgeon and find out what was going on, and have been re booked in for the 22nd, but now I am really worried it will be cancelled again.

I am very upset now, but glad to have my great family around me. the next 2 weeks are going to be so long!

Kate
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: operation cancelled today   operation cancelled today EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 11:21 pm

I feel so bad for you Kate! I can't believe they did that to you. Well while you're waiting feel free to post pictures and tell your story here. Everyone is very caring and supportive. Keep your head up.
~Kimberly pig
Back to top Go down
https://footiefriends.forumotion.com
AdkLizard46

AdkLizard46

PostSubject: Re: operation cancelled today   operation cancelled today EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:16 am

Kate--Were you the same one who's operation was cancelled once already because your surgeon was sick? 'd be going crazy if that happened to me. Where in the UK do you live? I have a few friends in London and another friend who lives way in the north (Saltburn-by-the-sea I believe?), so I'm just curious.

I hope the next 2 weeks go by quickly for you and you are able to get together any last minute things you maybe thought you didn't have time to do or get?

Good luck with it all.

Liz
Back to top Go down
Snowrunner

PostSubject: Re: operation cancelled today   operation cancelled today EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:45 am

Oh my! I'm so so sorry!! Sad I was terrified of that happening and I know how horrible I felt just worrying. Sad I wil be hoping for you!!!
Back to top Go down
sewingfairy

sewingfairy

PostSubject: not me   operation cancelled today EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Hello, no, this is the 1st time I have posted and had the op cancelled. I am dreading it happening again as my consultant retires in February so time is running out.

I am in Suffolk, UK.

Kate
Back to top Go down
Ginger

PostSubject: Re: operation cancelled today   operation cancelled today EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 1:41 am

Boo! That stinks! However, I am a firm believer that everything happens for a reason. It may not be apparent now, but something will happen and you'll say to yourself "Well, isn't it a good thing my surgery was delayed!" It really does work that way I find, as I get older (and older and older). Keep your chin up.
Ginger
Back to top Go down
sewingfairy

sewingfairy

PostSubject: Re: operation cancelled today   operation cancelled today EmptySun Jan 13, 2013 3:56 pm

Ginger

yes, me too. I feel quite calm now. I had so much going on the last couple of weeks, that i felt really stressed about it and coping after. but now I am able to get really organised and feel alot happier.

How are you?

Kate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: operation cancelled today   operation cancelled today Empty

Back to top Go down

operation cancelled today
Page 1 of 1